#36: Boston Seafood Shack @ Buona Vista



It is hard to call Boston Seafood Shack a cafe, but it is a beautifully designed Fish N Chips branch which deserves to be listed on this blog! Located conveniently at Star Vista, it is worth visiting at least once! The name and interior seems grand, but the menu is actually simple and there are ongoing promotions like 1-for-1 for students and discounts for Fish N Chips of the day. If not for the promotions, this place is actually a little pricey as it is priced after that of its competition.

1 Vista Exchange Green
#01-46
Singapore 138617
Tel: 6694 3984

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu: 11:00 - 22:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 23:00
Sun: 07:00 - 22:00

Boston Seafood Shack website
Boston Seafood Shack facebook

I really really liked its interior, the table and chairs, the windows and the decoratives hung all around. It is really fun to dine in this atmosphere!









Love these high tables for groups!







No matter which seat you gonna pick, it's going to be nice!




The Food

Though the place boasts of "Seafood", but most of its options are not the high class seafood you can expect. In other words, they are just saying "we use food from the sea as ingredients". Sure they have interesting items on the menu like "Spicy Crab Nachos" and "Fresh Shrimp Roll" (which is a wrap actually), but we decided to go for Fish N Chips instead.


You might be wondering "Where's the fish?" and yes it is the two pathetic looking strips in the middle. I compared mine with my friend's but hers was much bigger and fuller. This shows how much consistency in quality they have, or not. I have nothing to complain about because I was enjoying the fish at half the price.


Despite its size, the fish is really nicely marinated. It tastes quite peppery and really tasty. The fries were a little disappointing though as it is quite hard and dry.


The Menu

{ In a nutshell }

I really like this place for its design and I would really love to go back again for its fish, but what might stop me is the service! I was unlucky to be talking to this staff who was really rude! She answered my queries with a look as though I was asking stupid questions. Such kind of service is really intolerable! I hope your experience will be much better and I think you might like that this place does not have GST and extra service charge (they lack the service part anyway!). 


Comments

  1. Hi, I would love to use your images (Boston Seafood Shack) for a academic project. Is it possible? I would definitely give credits to you for your images! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment